Zoe Karssen B.V. (“Zoe Karssen”) respects the privacy of all visitors to its website and is highly committed to maintaining the privacy of all online visitors to its websites, including: http://www.zoekarssen.com/. We will use your data to make sure that your orders will be handled as fast and easy as possible or that certain parts of sites are more tailored to your interests. This document describes how we deal with your online privacy and online security.
The outline of this document:
• What information we collect
• How we may share your information
• Your information is safe at Zoe Karssen (Online Security)
• Online Advertising
• Controlling your information with us
• Contact us at Zoe Karssen
1. What information we collect
We may collect information when you register for promotional emails, set up a shopping account, purchase goods, contact customer service, or engage in other interactive features with our sites (e.g., consumer opinion surveys). This information may also include your name, address-, bank- and payment details. Please also review our online Terms & Conditions, which are linked at the bottom of our websites and govern many of the user-generated content and related features, as explained therein.
• If you place an order on the Webstore of Zoe Karssen, we collect your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information in order to complete and deliver your order.
• To make your shopping experience as nice as possible we collect personal information about your orders and the use of our services. With this information, we can personalize the website and recommend products you might be interested in.
• If you make an account at Zoe Karssen we will collect your information on a secure server. You are asked to fill in your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information so that you don’t have to fill in this again for any following purchases.
• The information we collect about both the use of our site(s) and the feedback help us to develop and improve the website(s).
• If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you do this under your own name or anonymously. We are interested in the opinion of our visitors; however we reserve the right to not publish or remove reviews at our sole discretion, e.g. if the reviews are inappropriate or offensive.
• With your permission we will inform you on new features, specials and other promotional activities of Zoe Karssen. If you do not want this, you can change this in your account settings or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Should you apply for a job at Zoe Karssen, whether through the website, by e-mail or mail, we require you to supply us with your personal information, resume and application letter. We will keep your personal information throughout the application process. If we require to keep your information after the application process, we will ask you personally via phone of email for your consent.
2. How we may share your information:
We may share your personal information with our service providers. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
• Authorization of credit card and check transactions, order fulfilment, sweepstakes and contests, our rewards program, and cobranded or joint product and service promotions.
• Developing, hosting or maintaining the websites on behalf of Zoe Karssen.
• Warehousing product, personalizing product and performing order fulfilment and shipping services on behalf of Zoe Karssen or on your behalf and at your request.
• Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. If you share our e-mail address with us your email address may be used for the Facebook service Custom Audiences. The address will be hashed locally on our server and then sent to Facebook and matched with hashed information of Facebook users. If you do not have a Facebook account your hashed information will be deleted. If you have a Facebook account, we can reach out to you and show you our adverts on Facebook. For more information, see the Facebook webpages on Custom Audiences and Facebook Privacy. If you want to opt out of the use of Facebook Webpage Custom Audiences, you can do so by contacting us. You can also find an opt out possibility by selecting “Why am I seeing this?” when an advert by us is shown to you on Facebook.
In the event that a store, division or part or all of Zoe Karssen (or the assets of a Zoe Karssen entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
We reserve the right to disclose any information to the extent we reasonably believe that disclosure is required by law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect your or others’ rights, property or safety.
Please note that the use of any feature made available to you on our websites by third parties such as Facebook Connect, or the like feature (also connected to Facebook) may result in information being collected or shared about you by us or by others. We cannot control how your information is collected, stored, used or shared by third-party sites or to whom it is disclosed. Please be sure to review the privacy policies and settings on your social networking sites to make sure you understand and agree with the information they are sharing.
If you do not want Zoe Karssen to share information about you with a social media site or application, you should not access the social media site or the social media application. For example, you should not click a "like" button on a product detail page.
3. Your information is safe at Zoe Karssen (Online Security)
We appreciate the trust you place in us. Zoe Karssen is committed to protecting your personal information. We’ve implemented reasonable security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology and other tools to protect all your information we might collect on our websites. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal information (including the information in your resume and application letter) is protected from: unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or alteration, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, the Internet is an open system and Zoe Karssen cannot guarantee that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others.
All our employees who have access to or are involved in the processing of personal information respect the confidentiality of personal information.
We may use ‘cookies’ on our website that act as an identification card for your computer. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Most browsers give you the choice to accept or reject cookies by modifying your browser preferences. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. Please note that if you choose to reject all cookies, certain parts of this site may not be available to you or may not function properly. In addition, Zoe Karssen may use Google Analytics to monitor activity on our websites. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the list below.
5. Online Advertising
Zoe Karssen may participate in interest-based advertising. As described above, we may automatically collect information regarding how you browse websites, use apps, and shop in order to enhance your customer experience, improve our customer service, and provide you with communications and promotions from us or others. The goal of interest-based advertising is for Zoe Karssen or its advertising partners to show you ads that are more relevant to your interests.
You have options regarding interest-based advertising. You have the ability to limit the ability of us and our partners to collect and use this information. Note that if you choose to opt out, you may continue to see ads on Zoe Karssen websites and receive communications from us, but they will not be based on how you browse and shop. To opt out of receiving interest-based advertising from third parties, click on both of the following links: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices. To successfully opt out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser.
As an alternative, and as described above, you can prevent automatic collection of some information by disabling cookies on your web browser.
6. Controlling your information with us
You have the following rights to change your information: a right to see the information we hold on you, a right to have any wrong or incomplete information corrected, or (in certain circumstances) to have your personal information deleted, a right to ask us to stop providing you information on our services. For more information, please contact us as explained below.
7. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. Contact us at Zoe Karssen
If you have any questions, feedback or want to know more about how your personal information is used, or if you want to use the rights you have to access, correct or remove your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. You may write to us at: Zoe Karssen, Rozengracht 133A, 1016 LV, Amsterdam department web store.
According to the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The applicable supervisory authority is the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). See for more information: www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
*List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|